Friday, October 14, 2011

14th October, Friday

Notice:

Dear Parents, thank you for working with me for our first two tests. The English Oral and the Listening Comprehension. Thanks to your support, the children did very well for their English Oral with more than half the class scoring 13/15. What an achievement. The results of the other paper is not ready yet. I have returned their English and Math worksheets to them for revision during the PSLE marking days. I will be posting study and exam tips throughout the week so do keep checking the blog for daily updates. Let's work together to help the children achieve their best.

Important notice:

1. Mon-Thur next week are non-schooling days. Please help me to make sure the pupils come to school on Friday. Anytime I have left with them before the exam is very precious.

Homework:

1. Maths Practice Paper 3. Please allow them to complete the paper on their own so that I can get an idea of their ability level. Feel free to correct them if you want to but leave their original answers.
2. Maths and English worksheet corrections.

No comments:

Post a Comment