Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4th May, Wednesday

Important Notice:

1. Remedial will be at 1p.m.

Pick up location: Canteen
Venue: 1.6 classroom

2. Dear parents,

Monday is again a school holiday but due to the many distrupted lessons due to the 'Nomination Day', 'Polling Day' and the subsequent 'Post-Election School Holiday' I would like to propose supplementary lessons on Monday, 9th May.
Time: 10a.m. to 1p.m
Venue: Class 1.6

I would be glad to receive your feedback via the student's diary by tomorrow. Please indicate your response on page 85 of the student's diary as follows:

- Yes I want my child to attend the supplementary lesson or
- No I do not want my child to attend the supplementary lesson.

Please note that the supplementary class is not compulsory and I will decide whether to hold one depending on the feedback received. If you have any further inquires, please e-mail me at nadiah_abdul_rahman@moe.edu.sg.

Homework:

1. Complete Math Diagnostic Test
2. Complete Math Worksheet Unit 8
3. Jigaree Worksheet page 12 (some brought it home as they were unable to complete it in class)

No comments:

Post a Comment