Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday, 27th May

Dear Parents,

Thank you for taking the time to meet me today. I received valuable feedback and input that would go a long way in helping me support your child's learning in school. I do encourage you to continue communicating your concerns or suggestions to me so that I can better help you support and nurture your child's development. One of the improvement that you can look forward to:

1. Focus areas and common mistakes will be highlighted after each topic is taught so that you may revise with your children regularly instead of just prior to the exam.

Note:

I do seek your understanding if I am unable to update the study tips immediately due to the time constraints I face at times but I do urge you to check the blog regularly.

June Holiday Programme

As requested by a parent, here are the dates of the June Holiday Programme for Class 1.6

30th May 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1st June 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
20th June 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

The classes are targeted at selected pupils. The aim is to ensure that the foundation of the core concepts (i.e. number bonds, addition and subtraction) and literacy skills (i.e. reading and grammar) are built so that the pupils will be ready once Semester 2 starts as the syllabus will be an add on to what has been taught in Semester 1. I will be sharing what I did during the class on the blog so you can provide the necessary home support. Thank you very much for being willing to work together with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment